- i currently have 10 units in boxes waiting for labels. just 3 more units left. box are shceduled for late thursday pickup.
- All early bird backers check your address to make sure it is up to date.
- boxes come in at about 16 pounds
- Going to be making a assembly video aswell as extrusion tips for the standard die (because no one asked for aggressive die) tommarow.
- i have found that the analog thermocouples are not very exact out of the box so they are going to need to be calibrated. thus next week i plan on making adjustments in the code to allow for the calibration. calibration will probably be handled using ice water.
- also please subscribe to my youtube channel for more videos thanks.
any pictures will be posted bellow.