- Cut some test pieces this weekend at tech shop redwood city
- They came out pretty good. except a few problems that will need to be adjusted
- I now need to come up with a better way of knocking off the dross/slag
- The software that generates the gcode at redwood city's torchmate is ancient and garbage
- I will need to figure out how to leverage fusion to get better cuts. and use vcarve pro 8.5 to do nesting into whatever size of plate i have
- next i will be working on modifying the fusion files to adapt what i learned from the test cuts
- next weekend i plan on cutting out an entire shredder in A36 for first steel prototype.
check out bellow for all the pictures that i have taken from the cutting process. going to take some more close up shots of the parts i will add those when i take them