- Got in 30 metal bearings.
- Have been finalizing all of the rotating 3d printed pieces to use these bearings
- been getting some gorgeous prints off of my personal kossel 3d printer at home if printing very slowly.
- have updated the pulley and the dimensional control rollers to use the bearings so far
- I have purchased the hall effect sensors and some rare earth magnets to monitor rpm to check speed and also enhance the auto extrude algorithm.
- Trying to get a prototype built to premiere at Maker Faire Bay Area this year. event is may 20th
- Bellow you will see my prints that are using the new metal bearings bellow
check out pictures bellow