- Started working at a machine shop the 12th
- 4 Full Enclosure Mills
- 3 VMC and 1 HMC
- 1 Bridgeport Manual Mill
- Band Saw Vertical And Horizontal
- Various other tools
- So i am going to be running parts for him and learning more about CNC machining and eventually MAYBE use one of the mills that he does not use any more for the green engineers projects
- and still building my plasma. and possibly buying other cnc machines.
About this blog
Official Blog of the green engineers. come here for periodic general company updates.
Entries in this blog
- Techshop went bankrupt 6:00AM yesterday 11/15/17
- Because of this i no longer have a shop to build things. and my office for storage at the shop is gone
- I now have everything in boxes looking for another opertunity
- Delays on projects to be expected.
- Link to TechShop Website Note About Closure In PDF Form
- The Green Engineers now has an office of operations in the basement of tech shop
- it is a 8' x 12' "maker cage"
- it is where The Green Engineers will be operating out of until upgrading to a larger cage
- I will now be building stuff and designing stuff out of the cage
- it was mainly rented to allocate all pieces and tools in one place as well as building production machines for the cage as well as being at tech shop to access their production machines.
- Added ssd to old laptop and now it will be there permanently
- also got 2d printer for shipping labels
- and my Trinus 3D printer
Check bellow for pictures of the cage progress